I started this blog as a creative outlet and a way to share the things I’m passionate about- things to do in Atlanta, my favorite restaurants and bars, and my weekend travel adventures…with a girly twist.
I like to think of my blog as a glimpse into the life that I am so unbelievably grateful for. It’s like sitting down with a friend and saying “guess what I did this weekend?!” or “let me tell you what’s new!”.
I’m so excited to have you here! Don’t forget to utilize the search bar to help you navigate my blog.
A little about me:
- I’m originally from Maryland, and I moved to Atlanta after graduating college.
- I live in the city with my husband and our pup, Basil.
- We got married Oct 15, 2022.
- I work in finance, but I have a degree in marketing.
- I love a good hot dog (see above!).
- My favorite place to be is at the beach.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I believe in honesty of opinion and identity, and I do use affiliate links on my blog and make a small commission each time you purchase something through one of my links. This is how Belle on the Beltline operates day to day and I so appreciate your support! As always, all opinions are my own.